Sun, 06 Aug|
Xmas in July Lunch
We've all heard the old joke "the trouble with eating Italian food is that four days later, you're hungry". Can you think of a better way to spend time with friends or family on a Winter's day, than eating excellent Italian food, a glass of wine and looking out to a Mediterranean inspired yard?
Time & Location
06 Aug 2023, 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Katoomba, 10 Fifth Ave, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
About the Event
Situated in Katoomba and overlooking our grapevines, young olive grove and fruit and nut trees, our dining room is open to you for the day to share in a fabulous feast that will include:
• On arrival: aperitivo and olive tapenade bites (GF, V)
• Appetisers: stuffed zucchini flowers (GF, V), foraged mushrooms (GF, V), freshly baked bread and olive oil
• Main: tortellini baked in a traditional tomato-based sauce, accompanied by slow-cooked pulled pork or
traditional Calabrese minestrone (GF, V)
• Dessert: cannoli filled with sweetened ricotta dipped in chocolate flakes
• Plus: red or white wine, Italian carbonated drinks and espresso coffee or tea
Why not book a private group and settle in around the table for some seriously good food?
Where you can truly unwind as we serve you this three-course lunch with personalised attention.